January 7, 2022
• Evaluates & develops, processes for the various product lines.
• Provides support to select primary customers and to operations by being a quality expert on operational processes.
• Provides hands-on quality consultation and assists operations personnel in the development of new products, materials, and processes for use in their respective door and window applications.
• Evaluates materials and processes, and offers precise, timely and quality verified recommendations to the appropriate personnel in the organization.
• Continuously improves the products and processes used to manufacture Window, Door and products.
• Establishes and adheres to proven test standards and methodologies. Develops with Technical Manager said procedures, methods and standards for manufacturing operations as needed.
• Manage projects until completion. Communicate accurately, effectively and efficiently to all affected personnel & customers when required.
• To maintain equipment calibration and to ensure proper function.
• Monitors daily processes and conduct audits of specified quality checks.
• Monitors material and conduct audits of specified quality checks.
• Assist with addressing Q.A. issues that arise during the shift.
• Gather, enter and analyse process data to create reports to facilitate improvements.
• Analyse and assist with problem-solving, root cause analysis, and corrective action(s) to prevent producing nonconforming material. Participate in the implementation of corrective actions with process owners.
• Assist in the decision process to accept, rework or reject any non-conforming material.
• Assist in tracking and follow-up on any rejected order, discrepancy or complaint
• Identify training needs and assist in the employee Q.A. training process as appropriate.
• Perform any additional tasks identified to support the Quality/Continuous Improvement team.
• Communicate trends & actions with regards to the cost of quality.
• In a fast-paced manufacturing environment (i.e. automotive, engineering, assembly-based product)
• In a multi-process manufacturing environment.
• Minimum 5 years in a Quality Management position In product and supplier quality
• In working to a QMS system/framework
• Employee and team engagement
• In working collaboratively with all functions of the business
• In managing a culture, a change programme based on a quality framework
• In reducing the cost of poor quality
• In empowering everyone to take responsibility and ownership for QA
• Of developing Production supervisors in QHS awareness
Candidates can apply directly via email email@example.com
"Ordered double glazed window for our shop. Dealt with Nathan on the Trade Counter, who was excellent and went above and beyond the usual customer service. Window was very well made and arrived with no problems. Fast delivery and would highly recommend."
"Recently used Dekko Windows to supply the windows and aluminium bi-fold doors for our renovation project. We paid a short visit to their showroom where Rob and Neil were really helpful, showing us around and providing options for us. We were really happy with the whole process and the windows look fantastic. Would definitely recommend this company."
"I've been using Dekko Windows for a number of years now and have been very happy with the level of service and products. Rob and Neil have never failed to get back to me promptly with quotes and lead times etc and Leon the delivery guy is always happy, friendly and helpful whenever unloading frames on site."
"Excellent service. It's always a joy to deal with Rob, Neil and Leon. They always go out of their way to assist me with my projects and are very professional and friendly. Thanks again to the Swindon Dekko Team!"
From our state-of-the-art factory in Lancashire, our products are transported to installers across the UK. We strive to meet all delivery deadlines to ensure our customers are never delayed. They stock an extensive range of PVCu and ancillary products to give installers easy and convenient access to all the necessary hardware.Contact Us